You have no items in your shopping cart.
Position 1 – Safe –Will not fire
Position 2 – Semi – Fires 1 round per pull
Position 3 – Binary – Fires 1 round on pull and 1 round on release
* Release round can be canceled by simply moving our Patent Pending selector out of Binary mode while holding the trigger back
* Easy to install * Smooth trigger pull: 4.5 lbs, +/- 0.5 lbs
* Positive reset on release phase
* Enhanced buffer springs for optimal flexibility
* Works in most AR platforms and calibers including 5.56 NATO, 308 Win, 300 BLK, 9mm, Rimfire, etc....
* Compatible with any BCG
* Great for competition shooters, tactical shooters and recreational enthusiasts
Not for civilian sales in CA, DC, IA, NJ, NY, HI, WA, RI, FL, MD, CT
NEVER ALTER ANY INTERNAL COMPONENT OF THE BFS™.
Improper installation, use, or tampering with the BFS™ will void the warranty and MAY LEAD TO UNINTENTIONAL DISCHARGE OF THE FIREARM THAT MAY LEAD TO INJURY OR EVEN DEATH.
No refunds will be issued for triggers after installation has been attempted.
By purchasing this product, you are accepting responsibility and liability for the serviceability of the final installation.
AFTER THE BFS™ HAS BEEN PROPERLY INSTALLED, IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT ALL USERS SEEK QUALIFIED TRAINING ON HOW TO USE THESE PRODUCTS.
Trigger pin size is .154"
Not for use in 80% lowers, polymer lowers, or Carbon lowers
|Rate of Twist||No|
|Overall Length in Inches||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||5645A|
You may also be interested in the following products
Regular Price: $169.99
Sale Price $139.99
Regular Price: $419.99
Sale Price $329.99