Franklin Armory BSFIII AR-15 Binary Firing Systems III Trigger - Curved Trigger - 5 Free 30rd Magazines w/Purchase
Franklin Armory AR Curved Binary Trigger Operation: Position 1 – Safe –Will not fire. Position 2 – Semi – Fires 1 round per pull. Position 3 – Binary – Fires 1 round on pull and 1 round on release.
Warning: BFSIII is NOT for civilian sales in CA, CT, DC, DE, FL, HI, IA, IL, MD, NJ, NY, RI, and WA. Some states may also not allow them for LE or Military Personnel.
The revolutionary Franklin Armory AR-15 Binary Firing System™ will be appreciated by three gun competitors, tactical shooters, and recreational enthusiasts. It features a three position selector that allows the user to switch from Mode 1 for Safe, Mode 2 for traditional Semiautomatic Mode, or Mode 3 for Binary Mode. In Binary Mode, the firearm will discharge one round with every function of the trigger whether a pull or a release. A user can negate the round that would otherwise be fired during the release function by simply moving the selector back to Mode 2 and then safely releasing the trigger.
• Easy to install. No custom fitting.
• Better trigger pull. 4.5 pounds, +-.5 pound
• The release phase has a positive reset.
• Design eliminates backup disconnector.
• Stronger buffer spring (included) reduces the possibility of hammer follow.
• Works in most AR application: AR10 (308 WIN), AR15, MPX, etc.
• Works in our F17 series in .17 WSM WITHOUT modification.
• Works on .22LR uppers WITHOUT modification.
• Works on 9mm uppers WITHOUT modification.
• Warranty work is handled by the manufacturer.
NOTE: We do not accept returns on opened product
Not for civilian sales in CA, DC, DE, IA, NJ, NY, HI, WA, RI, FL, MD, CT
|Manufacturer Part Number||5550A|
|CA Prop 65||Yes|