Franklin Armory BSFIII AR-15 Binary Firing Systems III Trigger - Curved Trigger - Free Shipping
Franklin Armory AR Curved Binary Trigger Operation: Position 1 – Safe –Will not fire. Position 2 – Semi – Fires 1 round per pull. Position 3 – Binary – Fires 1 round on pull and 1 round on release. NOT FOR CIVILIAN SALES IN: CA, CT, DC, DE, FL, HI, IA, MD, NJ, NY, RI, WA
The revolutionary Franklin Armory AR-15 Binary Firing System™ will be appreciated by three gun competitors, tactical shooters, and recreational enthusiasts. It features a three position selector that allows the user to switch from Mode 1 for Safe, Mode 2 for traditional Semiautomatic Mode, or Mode 3 for Binary Mode. In Binary Mode, the firearm will discharge one round with every function of the trigger whether a pull or a release. A user can negate the round that would otherwise be fired during the release function by simply moving the selector back to Mode 2 and then safely releasing the trigger.
• Easy to install. No custom fitting.
• Better trigger pull. 4.5 pounds, +-.5 pound
• The release phase has a positive reset.
• Design eliminates backup disconnector.
• Stronger buffer spring (included) reduces the possibility of hammer follow.
• Works in most AR application: AR10 (308 WIN), AR15, MPX, etc.
• Works in our F17 series in .17 WSM WITHOUT modification.
• Works on .22LR uppers WITHOUT modification.
• Works on 9mm uppers WITHOUT modification.
• Warranty work is handled by the manufacturer.
NOTE: We do not accept returns on opened product
Not for civilian sales in CA, DC, DE, IA, NJ, NY, HI, WA, RI, FL, MD, CT
|Manufacturer Part Number||5550A|
|CA Prop 65||Yes|