Wraithworks WARP-15 Black Polymer Stripped AR15 Lower Receiver Integral Buttstock & Textured Pistol Grip - Free Shipping
Wraithworks WARP-15 Polymer AR-15 Stripped Lower Receiver with injection molded buttplate with trap door.
The WARP-15 is an AR15 style receiver made from injection molded glass filled nylon incorporating the buttstock, buffer tube, pistol grip, and trigger into the receiver design as integral components.
The WARP-15 Receiver draws inspiration and experience from earlier monolithic polymer receiver designs while incorporating modern manufacturing techniques and features for the current marketplace.
This manufacturing process offers several advantages
- Lighter weight compared to similarly configured receivers
- Lower cost to similarly configured receivers
- Increased production speed and elimination of sub components through integration; especially important during high demand cycles in the market.
- Compatibility with most common AR15 uppers and lower parts kits
- Flared magwell to make reloads under stress easier to perform.
- A1 Length 13” Length of Pull (LOP) Buttstock to fit a wide range of shooters
- MLOK Slots at rear of stock for sling attachement points or run a strap through it for simple sling attachment
- Holes at the front of the stock for QD socket inserts for more sling attachment options
- Wraithworks Exclusive Heavy Texture Pistol Grip
- Wraithworks Exclusive injection molded buttplate w/ trap door
- The WARP-15 receiver uses a Carbine buffer and spring
- The Take Down and Pivot Pins have the detents built into them; eliminating the spring and detent holes in the lower increases durability.
- The Selector spring and detent load from the top, then the selector slides over it.
- The buffer detent (should you choose to use it) is held in place with a 5/64” Roll Pin
- The WARP-15 is compatible with all Mil-Spec Fire Control Groups
- The WARP-15 is compatible with cassette style match triggers included the KE Arms DMR and SLT units. The retention system of these triggers with D-Clips in the bushings to retain the fire control pins makes them better suited for use in the WARP-15 than other designs that require captured pins.
- The hammer pin area is wider for durability; Standard AR15 hammer pins can still be used but we offer a longer hammer pin for customers preferring a flush pin for aesthetic reasons
|Manufacturer Part Number
|CA Prop 65