ATI GSG 1911 .22LR 5" Barrel CA Compliant Pistol - Black
When John M. Browning invented his classic pistol in 1911, he could not have imagined that for over a century it would remain the standard of excellence in the industry and reproduced by almost every arms manufacturer in the world.
The .22LR version developed by GSG retains the 1911's classic uniqueness along with exciting new technology and features, including several safety functions to meet today's rigorous standards. From casual plinking to competitive shooting, the GSG 1911 belongs in the hands of everyone who wants an excellent pistol at a great price.
• California DOJ Approved
• Same Look and Feel as Full Size M1911
• Ambidextrous Thumb Safety
• Extended Beaver Tail Safety Grip
• Single Action
• Compatible w/ Many Standard M1911 Parts
• Caliber: .22LR HV
• Height: 5.5 Inches
• Length: 8.5 Inches
• Weight: 34.4 Ounces
•Magazine Capacity: 10RND
• Material: Zinc Alloy
• Finish: Black Anodized
Material: CNC Machined Aluminum
Finish: Black Anodized
• Low Profile Fixed Rear Sight
• Includes 3 Front Sights (Low, Med, High)
• Double Diamond Pattern
• California DOJ Approved Non-Threaded
• Length: 5 Inches
• Material: Steel
• Material: Aluminum
• Design: 3-hole Skeleton
• Limited Lifetime Warranty and Product Return Policy Please Click Link For Further Details:
• Use only commercial grade ammunition in its original packaging that corresponds with the caliber of the gun. The correct caliber is imprinted on the gun.
• 22LR (Long Rifle) High Velocity (HV) with a minimum of 1250 Feet Per Second (FPS) 36-40 grain.
• Never use reloaded, “refurbished”, hand-loaded or non standard ammunition of a different caliber.
• Never use dirty, wet, corroded, bent, damaged or oiled ammunition.
• Unfortunately, it is not possible to adjust a semi-automatic gun to all loads.
|Manufacturer||American Tactical Imports, Inc.|
|Overall Length in Inches||8.5|
|Manufacturer Part Number||GERG2210M1911CA|
|CA Prop 65||No|