You have no items in your shopping cart.
*** Manticore Arms Scorpion EVO magazine press release ***
Developed for Prepper Gun Shop by Manticore Arms, the PGS Hybrid magazine for Scorpion EVO features heat treated feed lips and a polymer body. The magazine is 100% made in the USA and counts as three parts for 922r compliance. Available in Clear and Smoke Tint the magazine has a 32 round capacity and has round count markings molded into the body. MSRP is $29.95 and they will be available for purchase at Prepper Gun Shop and their distributors starting in Late February/Early March of 2017.
- PGS Hybrid Scorpion EVO magazine
- Magazine designed by Manticore Arms for Prepper Gun Shop
- Hybrid construction- heat treated metal feed lips with a polymer body and polymer components
- 100% USA made from the feed lips to the polymer components to the spring
- Counts as THREE USA made 922r compliance parts
- 32 round capacity with round count markings on the side of the magazine body
- Available in clear (part number MA-17200-CLR) and smoke tint (part number MA-17200-BST) magazine body colors
- Tested to function in both semi and full auto guns at up to 1500 rpm cyclic rate
- Can be purchased directly at Prepper Gun Shop and through their distributors
- MSRP $29.95
- Available Late February/Early March 2017
Business Hours: Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 7:00 PM CST.
***PLEASE NOTE *** If buying a firearm and choosing a FFL that is not "VERIFIED" on our list in checkout, please have them email a copy of their FFL to FFL@preppergunshop.com and put your order number in subject line. They can also fax us their FFL copy as long as they write your order number on the fax. Our fax number is 1-888-265-3713
- Please place your orders online using our website if possible as our stock levels shown on our site are in real-time & accurate. If it says in-stock, then we have it currently in-stock and ready to ship! *** Try to make sure you have everything correct and all the items you want to purchase on your order before submitting it. ***
- If you have any questions about the online ordering process, please hit the red "Chat" button in the bottom right hand corner of website and our sales team will be more than happy to help you. Alternatively, you can read instructions on how to order a gun online from us HERE
- Any phone calls outside of business hours will not be answered and we have been behind returning voicemails. Email is best when contacting us after-hours.
- In order to help us best manage our time, please do not call or chat us about order status questions unless it is urgent. Email is the most effective way for us to respond to shipping status inquiries. Calling about shipping status will just slow down everyone's order processing time.
- We only ship during business hours. Please do not count Saturday & Sunday against us as "another day since" you have placed your order. We need the weekend off to avoid burnout, spend time with our families and rest for the upcoming 60+ hour work week.
- At this time, all new orders should allow for up to 3-5 business days before shipment as we are back to normal order processing times. Our shipping team is caught up!
- If you need your order to ship out sooner than 3-5 business days from time of purchase than please ask sales if you can add upgraded shipping to your order for an additional fee.
- Expect firearm orders to take longer to ship out than accessory orders. Choose a "VERIFIED" FFL from our map for faster shipment as we already have the paperwork from those FFL dealers "on file."
- Choosing an FFL that is not "VERIFIED" on our list could lead to shipping delays as we've found during busy times in our industry it can be difficult to reach the small local shops to have them email or fax a copy of their FFL.
- On accessory orders, we do not need to collect any paperwork from your local FFL so that normally cuts at least 1-2 days off of our processing time.
- We email tracking numbers automatically when your order ships. If it has been over 5 business days and you have still not received the tracking number please email us or contact us on our website's live chat during business hours.