You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Tavor® X95™ is the next generation bullpup from IWI US, Inc. Upgrades and enhancements from the original TAVOR® SAR include a new fire control pack with a 5-6 lb. trigger pull, re-positioning of the ambidextrous mag release to an AR-15 location, a forearm with Picatinny rails at the 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions with removable rail covers, relocation of the charging handle closer to your center mass, a modular Tavor style pistol grip that can be swapped out to a standard pistol grip with traditional trigger guard and a smaller, lower profile bolt release button.
Gas Piston, Semi-auto
Closed rotating bolt, long stroke gas piston
Polymer NATO STANAG*
Chrome lined, Cold hammer forged, CrMoV
• 18.5″ (Permanently installed steel muzzle brake extends length further)
• 8 lbs.
• 1:7 inch twist, 6 grooves, Right hand
• Reinforced polymer bullpup configuration
• Folding front sight (blade) with Tritium insert and rear sight (aperture)
• 9mm and .300 Blackout Conversion Kits
|Manufacturer||IWI US, Inc|
|Rate of Twist||1:7''|
|Overall Length in Inches||30.5|
|Manufacturer Part Number||XB18RS|