You have no items in your shopping cart.
100% AMBIDEXTROUS 1-30 ROUND MAGPUL GEN-M3 WINDOW PMAG MAGAZINE CHROME LINED BARRELS PICATINNY TOP RAIL
The X95 is the Special Forces firearm for the 21st century. Like all IWI firearms, it was developed in close cooperation with elite units of the Israel Defense Force, tailored to their specific requirements and needs. Taking cues from the Tavor TAR-21 issued to the IDF, the X95 continues the evolution of the modern bullpup CQB rifle. Slim and compact with a 13” barrel and an OAL of 22.8”, it is offered in 5.56 NATO, easily converted to 9mm Luger Parabellum and soon to .300 AAC. The X95 features STANAG magazine compatibility, forefinger ambidextrous magazine release, interchangeable pistol grip assemblies and a tri-rail forearm with removable rail covers for easily customizable accessory placement (flashlight, laser, vertical fore grip, bipod, etc.). Like its predecessor the TAR-21, the X95 is 100% ambidextrous to right or left hand operation with the optional opposite hand bolt.
- Clean long stroke gas piston operation.
- 5.56 NATO detachable/interchangeable cold hammer forged barrel (CHF) chrome lined barrel , 1:7 twist CrMoV Steel.
-100% ambidextrous capable configuration and operation with optional left hand bolt for 5.56 NATO. No additional parts required to convert 9mm Luger Parabellum to LH configuration.
- Integral ambidextrous front and rear quick detachable sling swivel receptacles with push button ball bearing swivels included.
- Backup sights integral in the long top Picatinny rail. Tritium insert in front sight post.
- Simple field stripping for easy maintenance.
- Uses standard AR-15/M16/STANAG magazines.
|Manufacturer||Israel Weapon Industries|
|Rate of Twist||1:7''|
|Overall Length in Inches||26.25|
|Metal Finish||Black (Matte)|
|Manufacturer Part Number||XG16|