Chris Zombie - Colossal 24x36'' Paper Target
Chris Paper Target Mai
During his time working in our testing facility, fellow colleagues reported strange activity by Chris. Some feared he was researching the alteration of human genotypes and possibly phenotypes. When questioned about his suspicious activity, Chris mumbled something about human mutations and a possible cure. Some thought he lost his mind, but others feared he was testing on himself or even worse when the Feds came in and put the entire testing facility on lock down… Chris went missing the next day and hasn’t been seen since.
When designing our Zombie Industries’ paper targets, we set out to offer YOU the most exciting target on the market today! We started with various drawings of our sick Tactical Bleeding Zombie Targets, already the best Zombie targets on the market, and then overlaid an innovative scoring system to provide you with an uncompromising competitive challenge; play against yourself or show your fellow gunslingers, whose boss of the range today!
But WAIT! It gets even better! Our designers took it to the next level and developed the “target-within-a-target” concept, another industry-first! We placed a scaled version of the focal Zombie, in the typically wasted space outside the silhouette, and created a second point of reference that challenges your perspective by simulating two target distances. This allows you to shoot for distance (and a higher score!) when space is not available.
All-in-all, if you’re gonna shoot paper targets, then Zombie Industries Colossal and Indoor Range – sized targets are the best, thought-out paper targets the market has ever seen!
- Colossal-sized format, 24×36”, allows you to throw more lead down range before changing the target!
- Innovative scoring system allows you to crush your friends or challenge yourself.
- Biodegradable, recycled 80# poster paper is miles ahead of other targets, you could frame this sucka!
- Packaged individually, 25 or 100 packs for you everyday shooters.
- Printed in the USA, we’re Americans Damn-it, by non-infected workers!!!
|Manufacturer Part Number||30-001|